I love you. Have I told you that lately? I really love you. I love the conversations we have. I love how passionate you are about the same things I am. I love that when I write something new, you scramble over here like it’s gonna save your life. I love your comments. I love your tweets. I love your emails. You are special people. You make me blush, you flatter me, you open my eyes and challenge me. You have made my life better than I ever thought possible. Every day I wake up and I just can’t wait to talk to you.
Now you know how you make me feel, I want you to know that I feel like I need to do something new for you. I want to give you all something more than just this blog and goofy videos. I want to take this relationship to the next step, but I want to know what you want first. I want this to be your decision. I have come up with several ideas that I think you’d be able to choose from:
1.Crowdfund, write and self-publish a satirical book about the Christian obsession with sex. This entire book would be full-on Godless Mom sarcasm and you’re going to walk away with more euphemisms for hanky panky than you will ever need. The book would be written in the style of these posts:
- The Fleshy Lusts Which War Against The Jeebot Soul
- Satan & Sodomy: Don’t Fall Into a Burning Ring Of Fire
- This Just In : Apparently, There Are No Hetero Men #ShitNunsSay
- 5 Ways Porn Is Great For Your Relationship
2. A children’s book – crowdfunded, written and self-published, about what an atheist is and why it’s different from a religious person. I would need to find an illustrator for this, but I am sure one of you has some talents.
3. Crowdfund, write and self-publish a book about my life, growing up without religion, based on my post series Atheist Life Hacks.
So, vote here:
and let me know what you want me to do. Remember, I love you.